at SXSW 2011
A party of rational proportions
provided by Victory Brewing Company
the sounds of Team Genius Shells DJ Richard Gear
Join us for a night of exceptional beverages, hot jamz, and fierce competition. Together, we shall raise our pint glasses and plastic cups in revelry to celebrate a great year in web design.
SXSWi badge required
- Victory Brewing Company
- Function Drinks
Drink up. These guys are buying the rounds.
Flip Cup Tournament
Get ready for battle.
This year, the BeerCamp competition will take form in a flip cup tournament.
Team registration is now complete.
Each member of the winning team will walk away with a Flip HD Video Camera.
- Tournament will consist of 32 teams, single elimination.
- Matches are best-of-3 games. First team to win 2 games wins the match.
- Teams consist of five players. All teams must sign up with five players.
- Players cups are to be filled with about 2 fluid ounces of a beverage. This liquid may be beer, water, soda, energy drink, etc.
- Playing surface should be relatively clear of obstructions and objects. No ‘backstops’ may be used.
- In the event that only 4 team players are present for a match, one player may flip twice.
- Teams with less than 4 players present must forfeit the match.
- Sportsmanship is a virtue. Please don't be a jerk.
2 girls, 3 guys and a cup.
The Irish Hooters
Just the Flip
- John Zulim
- Michael McCollough
- Eric Josselyn
- Justin Fae
- Chang Cho
- Rob Sternenberg @foodtrailersatx
- Tony Yamanaka
- Christina Conklin
- Darrin Jensen
- Jason Gray
- Juan Moran
- Ralf Garcia
- Remington Ruiz
- Tyler McEwen
- Jason Fialkoff
- Sandra Fabian @sanfab44
- Jesse Ramirez
- Charles Williams
- Amy Zamora
- Gina Romero
Who's cider you on?
Liver Let Die
The Slow Children
Fred Durst Society of the Humanities and Arts
Canadian Livers in Training
Craft Beer Social + Belching Monkey = The Waterboys
The yayQuery Sparkleforce
Saatchi & Shortlist Los Angeles
Team Throat Punch
Nerds in Herds
Geeks Adventure Club
The PR’UF is on fire